Desert Gardens RV Resort is looking for:
Code Enforcement Officer
On a weekly basis drive thru out the Park looking for visible code issues. This would take approximately 1 hour.
Take pictures of obvious rule issues.
Send pictures to the Board who will send out the notices, along with the pictures
Board of Directors will send out violations.
Employee will not confront the member with the issue.
The pay is a flat amount of $200.00 per month
Requires a minimum of one drive thru per week, per month.
This will be a year-round contract
It is the employee’s responsibility to read and be aware of the rules and regulations as provided by the board.
Bookkeeper on a Contract basis
Services to be provided: MONTHLY
1) Provide Maintenance with Electric reading form
2) Monthly bill 252 members for electric
3) Maintain the account filing system in resort office
4) Monitor and pay all Resort vendors in accordance with vendor terms.
5) Deposit all funds in a timely manner.
6) Assure that all invoices are properly categorized
7) Invoice all members.
8) Reconcile all accounts
9) Do Payroll and payroll taxes
10) Provide information to Accountant for federal tax returns
11) Assure that the w-9 are maintained as required by Resort
12) Pay Arizona sales taxes on a monthly basis
1) Bill members on a quarterly basis all dues and assessments
2) Transfer all accumulated assessments as directed by the board of directors
3) Track fixed assets and maintain depreciation schedule
4) Assist our accountants with the quarterly tax returns
1) Reconcile and disburse all checks for Resorts Contracts on work-camper lots
2) Prepare reconciliation of all expected 1099 recipients and w2 recipients for review
3) Distribute 1099’s and W-2’s in accordance with IRS regulations
All duties must be done in the assigned time frames. More detailed instructions will be provided to the accepted contractor. Bookkeeper must be familiar with QuickBooks and have experience with QuickBooks online version. References must be provided.
The monthly contract fee is proposed $ 800.00 per month
We are always looking for Work Campers to join our team. In exchange for working two days a week, you receive FHU and the use of the Resorts Facilities. We are a 55 plus Member owned CO-OP.